CrazyBoards.org

oh.... crap.... *read as spoken by someone with severe negative symtoms*

Whoooaaaaaa there doggie. Back yourself up a notch and take a breath.

First off - great cat. I too have great cats, if I knew how to upload videos I would. I like the cat with the wool cap on that says "Word".

Yes, it does sounds your life sucks right now. What can you do to change it? You must do SOMEthing to acheive a better balance in your life. You need a med check. How many docs do you have? Thought about sticking with one and seing this person regularly???

I for one like blog posts, now no worries here. And I stick my tongue out to those who care.

Yes, it does sounds your life sucks right now. What can you do to change it? You must do SOMEthing to acheive a better balance in your life. You need a med check. How many docs do you have? Thought about sticking with one and seing this person regularly???

I have One doc since one and a half year. i politely asked him if i could go to this clinic and get some psychotherapy (which this particular clinic is actually there for) and he really liked the idea and said it's a good clinic (for psychotherapy. some months before he was actually pushing me to do so but eventually gave it up) . we didnt know the doc there would diagnose me with schizophrenia and send me right back home.

she said i should go to a sort of day hospital where they "prepare" you for managing to have a job ( think it's rather called rehab in english...but the verbatim translation is still day hospital ).

I think i will do "something" very soon (the day hospital thing, or if i get clozapine and it works like risperdal did for 1 month, i will go right to uni and study physics or or math or IT. i mean i'm already insane which is a good pre-condition for studying those. ^_^. i fact in school i happend to be the only one who could understand quantum physics. now i know why....... ;) ).

i'm already trying to manage my internet addiction (which doesnt seem to work) and i'm trying to learn Python (the programming language) i mean i still sit at my pc doing this but it's still more useful than watching naked pics of women online :)

i'm feeling better about being szic but i still need a better med. but dont worry about me :P

This time disregard the first post :)

I never heard of Schizophrenia NOS. There's Undifferentiated Schizophrenia which means you qualify for more than one type (which I think I have).

Anyway, theres no need to freak out. Id say you need some communication with your doctors and yourself. Maybe see a Psychological Diagnostician to get things a little straight. Don't be scared about the Diagnosis your doctor will probably dissmiss it anyway if you have a regular doctor.

Archived