CrazyBoards.org

Where is everyone?

I haven't seen any new threads for a few days. Anyway, I am feeling more 'normal' today. Yesterday I was down all day. then last night I was starting to get manic again. I went to bed at 1:00 a.m. but didn't get to sleep for a while. Then dd woke up at 5:30 a.m so I had to get up with. I tried to take a nap a few hours later but I couldn't sleep until after lunch.

but other than that I have been okay today. I am getting tired again tho and I have a headache from smoking too much today. Anyway, Just wanted to check in see how everyone is doing.

It's always slower here on weekends. For college students, it has been finals week, right? I know some of them are graduating this weekend and next. High schools are having proms. Country people are out gardening and mowing the lawn. Parents of school-age kids are hauling them to Little League, T-ball, soccer, dance recitals, and band/choral performances.

I think spring is a busy time in a lot of ways. And for us in the North, it is the first time it has been pleasant outdoors since October. Well, April was warmer than usual, but you get my drift.

olga

Yeah, I've noticed a drop off too. I'm only around M-F during the day though usually. Maybe the sun is actually making people feel better. Till then - everyone post like a crazy person!

Get it? I said said crazy person - that's funny right? HA HA HA ha ha ha heh heh... hrm...

Yeah, I've noticed a drop off too. I'm only around M-F during the day though usually. Maybe the sun is actually making people feel better. Till then - everyone post like a crazy person!

Get it? I said said crazy person - that's funny right? HA HA HA ha ha ha heh heh... hrm...

LOL, speak for yourself! I'm not crazy! I'm just completely NUTS!!!!!!

I'm glad you are feeling a little better, twisted.

I'm just... constantly in and out of the board. I have trouble responding to people lately and have for a while now. I think it's anxiety related. I redo a post over and over and sometimes just totally draw a blank.

Sorry. I'm trying to be around more often.

Archived