CrazyBoards.org

doing ok & thinking of you all

hey all,

just wanted to pop in because i haven't had much time to read or post lately. the new job's going well - i'm loving the coworkers and patients - the shift (4pm - 12:30am) not so much, but expect to get used to it. i'm grateful for all the tips i got from everyone about shifting med, meal, and sleep times to stay "stable" - so far they're working - i'm dragging, a bit, but not as badly as i'd be otherwise. i expect to adapt before long.

i think of you all often and hope everyone's doing well. i'll get back when i can, but in the meantime, wanted to let you know i didn't just jump ship. take care, everyone -

da bean

funny- i was just thinking how i hadn't seen you around for a while-

so glad you are adjusting to the job. i hope it continues to get easier and i hope you are enjoying it, and meeting some nice new people.

i'll keep an eye out for updates!

It's hard to work a 40-hour week and also spend a lot of time here, so I'm glad you popped in for a few minutes. That second shift stuff is tough, but if you can get used it it you will always have work! Glad to hear that you feel pretty stable---keep getting as much sleep as you can.

olga

OMG Bean - I love it when someone quotes the Big Lebowski...hehehe. So glad to hear that the new job is going well...I've been pretty mia myself lately, but we must be on the same wavelength (hmmm...)...I popped in to say "I'm not dead yet" (almost dead doesn't count - gotta love monty python...lol).

So, hopefully no one will pee on your rug...it really ties the room together man. (I think I should go to bed now, I'm feeling a bit punchy...).

What a blessing tohear good news--I am muddling thru, and it so goo d to hear that ththe light at the end of the tunnell is NOT a huge trin!

Blessings, china

Archived