CrazyBoards.org

Feeling down this morning.

I was good for 2 days but today I am feeling down again. Or maybe I am just tired. Also have a pdoc appointment today and I am a little anxious about that. I don't know why. I like her but I am just feeling anxious about it today. I think I had a dream that upset me last night because I vaguely remember crying in my dreams. So maybe that is why I am feeling down? Anyway, how is everyone else today?

Sorry to hear that you are feeling down this morning. I hope your day improves. I am always nervous before a pdoc appointment too. Be honest with her about your cycling and even tell her about the dream, you may just need a med "tweaking".

All my best

Another One

I'm sorry that you're feeling down. I'm not feeling to great myself. I also had some really bad dreams. They can affect my mood in the morning, I've found. I'm anxious as well (have a doctor's appt. later). And well, just generally blah.

Let us know how you're doing.

Take care.

Sorry to hear that you are feeling down this morning. I hope your day improves. I am always nervous before a pdoc appointment too. Be honest with her about your cycling and even tell her about the dream, you may just need a med "tweaking".

All my best

Another One

Thanks. I am feeling a little better. But I have up and down all day. I forgot to tell her about my dream. I get the really weird ones during and around my period and while pregnant. And no I am not pregnant, LOL. She did tweak my meds though. She upped the Depakine to two a day instead of just one. The Zoloft she left at one a day. So we will see if my moods improve at all over the next two weeks. Then go from there.

How are you feeling today?

I'm sorry that you're feeling down. I'm not feeling to great myself. I also had some really bad dreams. They can affect my mood in the morning, I've found. I'm anxious as well (have a doctor's appt. later). And well, just generally blah.

Let us know how you're doing.

Take care.

Tinneas, I told the dr. that I just felt Blah today too. I have been up and down really. more down than up. I hate it when I have weird dreams. I can't really remember them most of the time. But, yeah, I have noticed they affect my moods too.

How did your appointment go today? I hope that you are feeling better too.

The doctor went alright, it was my new dermatologist. I have a LOT of new prescriptions now for rosacea and the like, heh.

How are you feeling now?

I was still up and down yesterday. I did get a decent night's sleep last night. It's 5:50 a.m. here now so I am not quite sure how I am feeling yet. still a little tired this morning.

I am glad your appointment went okay. I hate prescriptions, lol. I only have two but if I don't set the alarm on my phone I forget to take them. I just hate taking pills. Plus she wants me to take a multivitamin too. So far I am doing pretty good at taking them. Hopefully I can keep it up.

I'm constantly forgetting to take my meds, heh. In fact, you just reminded me right now!

Dr. Faustus, I take Lamictal. Just started taking it several weeks ago.

Twisted71, I hope you're feeling much better today. Let us know!

Bad dreams and unexpected crashes into DP? You wouldn't all be on lamictal by any chance? Same here, tho today was fine........tomorrow? who knows..........

cheers

Actually I am on Depakine and Zoloft. I crashed again today. well not really crashed. Just bitchy all damn day!

I'm constantly forgetting to take my meds, heh. In fact, you just reminded me right now!

Dr. Faustus, I take Lamictal. Just started taking it several weeks ago.

Twisted71, I hope you're feeling much better today. Let us know!

Tinneas, Thanks. I have been in a badmood all day and don't know why. but what else is new right? How r u today?

Archived