CrazyBoards.org

Posts - Emailing portions using web mail

;)

Well, if you are, that's O.K. I have spent way too much time trying to figure this out. I want to email my Pdoc. selected portions of past posts by me. My Outlook Express is not working and I'm using web mail.

Is it possible?

Maybe I should try to get the damn Outlook to fucking work! It has been this way since I moved.

I really want to do this someway. The easiest way. The quickest way.

I know, I'm not asking for much....

Anyone out there willing to give a hand?

I need a fucking nap!

Frustrated,

Sunshine Outside

Sunshine, my husband never touched a computer until he was 63, and I came to it relatively late in life, so I would NEVER make fun of anyone trying to do something. If you want to send some of your posts to your tdoc, here is one way to do it. (And you young people---don't you dare make fun of my explanation just 'cause I'm an old fart! heh).

1) SO, open up Word and open up a new document.

2) Leaving that document open, come here to CB, find the first post you want to copy and highlight the parts of it that you want to copy.

3) Go up to the top of your screen, click on "Edit" and then click on "Copy."

4) Minimize the CB screen to get it out of the way.

5) Click on your document. Go up to Edit and click on "Paste." The copy from your post should show up on your document.

6) You can continue to add posts to this document, or make new ones according to topics or however you want to do it.

7) When you're done with a document, click on "Save as" (it's up at the top under File) and give it a title and save it in your Documents.

8) Go to whatever your mail program is, open a new email, address it to your doctor, and attach the documents with your posts that you made.

Does that help? I have a Mac, and I imagine you have a PC, so I hope I explained it so that you can do it.

If you are still having trouble, post again and I'll see if I can figure out what the problem is.

olga

Archived