CrazyBoards.org

too new to know what to do

i ve just discovered this site tonight and dont know quite what i am doing i feel like i am groping around in the dark. this actually reflects my approach to my everyday life. maybe that's what feels so familiar. i will check in soon and see if there are any responses to my postings.

i ve just discovered this site tonight and dont know quite what i am doing i feel like i am groping around in the dark. this actually reflects my approach to my everyday life. maybe that's what feels so familiar. i will check in soon and see if there are any responses to my postings.

welcome.

read the rules.

read the posts.

have regard for the members and respect for the moderators.

do your best to post in the right forum.

don't try to be an expert on what you don't know; there are LOTS of smart people here.

don't assume everyone here knows what they're talking about.

talk and listen to your doctors. this is NOT a substiture.

learn.

you'll be fine

that's all I got

Welcome,

If you ever feel unsure... there is always the possibility of lurking and reading lots before posting... I was basically a total lurker on the previous 2 iterations of this board (and I still don't know what the heck I'm talking about 70% of the time ;) )... take things slow and get used to them, and I hope we may be able to help with your issues.

You'll be fine. Welcome to our crazy place. As Technogiggle said, read the rules (upper left-hand corner "The Rules") and lurk for a while until you feel comfortable. Also, you are welcome to send a PM to any of the mods if you have a question.

We're glad you're here. I hope we can help you.

olga

Archived