CrazyBoards.org

I went down the rabbit hole again last night, lol. I had a bad migraine yesterday and last night I was feeling that distorted size again and it was kind of disconcerting because I haven't had that happen in a long time. and I haven't had migraines in a long time either. As you said, it is most likely connected to my migraines. If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have even thought they were connected.

I was feeling that distorted size again and it was kind of disconcerting because I haven't had that happen in a long time.

You mean where the room feels really big and you feel really small or vice-versa? I get that. Sometimes really close things look really far too. It is an uncomfortable feeling.

Maybe it's something neurological if you're experiencing both at the same time. There are a lot of other diseases/trauma that could cause that.

Reborn, I don't see things that are distorted. I only feel it when I am going to sleep sometimes. Like my whole body or parts of my body are getting really really small or really really big. Like the bed is 20 times bigger than it should be and I have shrunk. Does that make sense. anyway, that is how I feel sometimes.

askalov, my head was getting smaller, lol. and yeah, i don't like that feeling either. the migraine came first. I woke up with it yesterday morning and then last night had that feeling. I swear, it is so strange to be talking about this cuz I have never mentioned it to anyone before. Ever. I didn't think anyone else felt like that. or if they did, they never mentioned it either.

You know what they say, "Great Minds (brains in our cases)" but substitute think for act, lol.

Archived