CrazyBoards.org

Possible Sexual Abuse

Before I post this, I want to make sure this is the right place for it. Basically, I'm basing an assumption of childhood sexual abuse on symptoms that fall into PTSD and some vague memories.

I think this is a good place- there are many (if not most) survivors who have ptsd.

I might recommend warning of triggers if you are going into graphic detail- some feel ok with this, but for others it might be hard to read without getting triggered with ptsd symptoms.

otherwise- go for it! welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

I started with one specific memory and because of that one little memory, I was able to tap into stuff that was 10x worse. Still dont have any details but I don't want 'em. But had it not been for that one lil memory, i would have never been able to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

if you are going to refer to sexual abuse, I would suggest posting in the "PTSD: private" subforum. It just provides extra protection by only allowing registered users to read it. We thought that when it can to something like sexual abuse, people needed to feel extra safe, and also we keep it so that random guests can't just read it if... you know... they are kind of sick that way. So, yeah....

Archived