CrazyBoards.org

Not feeling too good today.

I have been lightheaded and tired all day. at one point during the day my ears felt like they were clogged and I couldn't hear very well. I couldn't really do anything today cuz I just didn't feel up to it. I could barely cook dinner tonight and I am still feeling lightheaded even after taking advil cold and sinus. I don't know if I am getting sick or if I am depressed or what. Maybe I have just gone way down after being so high last thursday. the past few days I have just been going further down. I don't know. But I feel like I can't be bothered to do anything and I hate feeling this way.

I've felt the same way when bronchitis and chest congestion used to set in before the illness really struck - from literally not getting enough air. I ended up with an asthma inhaler on top of everything else for one episode of "Why am I dizzy from walking to the printer"

That doesn't mean that's happening to you, but I do think it would be worthwhile to have your regular doctor check it out.

I've felt the same way when bronchitis and chest congestion used to set in before the illness really struck - from literally not getting enough air. I ended up with an asthma inhaler on top of everything else for one episode of "Why am I dizzy from walking to the printer"

That doesn't mean that's happening to you, but I do think it would be worthwhile to have your regular doctor check it out.

Well, so far I am feeling okay this morning. This has happened to me before. Where I have just not felt good and my head felt fuzzy and didn't want to do anything at all.

I'm glad you're feeling better today. I'm feeling exhausted myself, and like I don't want to do anything, but also incredibly anxious and agitated. I hate, hate, hate this!

I wish you the very best, and hope you continue feeling better today.

I'm glad you're feeling better today. I'm feeling exhausted myself, and like I don't want to do anything, but also incredibly anxious and agitated. I hate, hate, hate this!

I wish you the very best, and hope you continue feeling better today.

I am still pretty tired but at least my head is okay. I really hate it too. i don't think my meds are doing anything for me. it has been almost a month. So I will talk to my pdoc on monday. then she is going on vacation for a month. That I am feeling anxious about. But we will see. I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Archived