CrazyBoards.org

Ok well, i have been having problems ever since i got put on this med, but since i was already on it for sleep my doc raised it up from 150mg. to 300 mgs.ER which i have posted before. But i lowered it on my own after a few days of not likeing it. Then raised it up again to the previous dose then raised it again to 400mgs. I didnt think it would work seeing but she gave me no other options(meaning my NP.) But for the past few weeks it hasn't helped at all, actaully my mood has become much worser, and she keeps on insisting that is therapy related. But in actually it might be both but i have almost gone to the hospital three times, after waiting to see her and maybe getting some relief. She really doesn't want to switch my meds, but i can't function. My irrability has gotten way out of control, where i think seroquel ain't helping/or making me worse. I think this is just past just being depressed/anxious, it is scary. I dont know what to do, i can't keep going in the hospital but she says she is booked for the next two weeks. I don't know what to do, i don't think this is fair, i have a doctor and she ain't listening. My life is falling apart. I dont like switching meds all the time, but dont know what else to do. Any feedback would help. Thanks.

Ok well, i have been having problems ever since i got put on this med, but since i was already on it for sleep my doc raised it up from 150mg. to 300 mgs.ER which i have posted before. But i lowered it on my own after a few days of not likeing it. Then raised it up again to the previous dose then raised it again to 400mgs. I didnt think it would work seeing but she gave me no other options(meaning my NP.) But for the past few weeks it hasn't helped at all, actaully my mood has become much worser, and she keeps on insisting that is therapy related. But in actually it might be both but i have almost gone to the hospital three times, after waiting to see her and maybe getting some relief. She really doesn't want to switch my meds, but i can't function. My irrability has gotten way out of control, where i think seroquel ain't helping/or making me worse. I think this is just past just being depressed/anxious, it is scary. I dont know what to do, i can't keep going in the hospital but she says she is booked for the next two weeks. I don't know what to do, i don't think this is fair, i have a doctor and she ain't listening. My life is falling apart. I dont like switching meds all the time, but dont know what else to do. Any feedback would help. Thanks.

why is she so adamant you stay on seroquel? in my experience just seroquel alone kind of made me more aggressive. i need it to be in a ratio with an ssri, to have things level out. but i've never taken more than 100mg. i'd say if its making you feel worse go down on it. i think there has to be some behavioral effect with all the serotonin type 2 antagonism, but someone else can comment on my science. but if going up on it is making you feel crazier, then it probably is having a bad neurochemical impact on you.

Yeah, i tried lowering it on Sunday by myself, but i really didn't want to withought the physcian, but i was really relluctant to do so without something to replace it, so i went back up last night. I kinda figured if i took the same dose that she couold see how it made me feel. But no chance, didn't see her, didn't ask to see her don't know what to do. I am suppose to go to partial tomorrow don't really want to, was just there in feb. and tried to go back there a little while ago and the guy said it is really expensive to go there and i wouln't learn anything new. I don't know what to do.

Archived