CrazyBoards.org

I started on Abilify 15 mg two days ago. Today would be day 3...if I can get up the courage to even take it. Last time I tried it was around a year ago, and I stopped because of the restlessness. However, I'm not having that problem this time. But I am running a fever (am not sick) and I feel like I'm in someone else's skin or something.

Is this med worth holding on to. I'm downing the Phenergan for nausea and I feel very strange. I don't get along with these AAs. I'd rather have my Lithobid back....ahhh....

Seriously though, is it even worth it? I haven't heard many success stories at all.

Thanks.

a lot of people have success with abilify as a mood stabilizer. that doesn't necessarily mean you will too. If you feel you can't stick with it because of the side effects, maybe you should look at other options. I don't know what side effects you're willing to put up with, but chatting with your doctor could help find a better solution.

I had the same issue. It let up late last night (Day 6). I'm actually starting to feel pretty decent, and hopefully you will too!

Archived