CrazyBoards.org

For the past few weeks, I have been getting severe thought insertion. It has been telling me dangerous things and scary things. There are times where it is so bad that I nearly break down in tears. Some of it is from the government and some is from aliens from another galaxy. The government is telling me that I have chips in me including in my brain, arms, and legs. The one in my brain receives thoughts that tell me what to do and it also works to send my thoughts to the government and the surrounding area. They said the ones in my arms contain these tiny machines that will eat away my insides slowly until I die. They will do this at the time of their choosing. For now they enjoy controlling me and sending me scary thoughts. They tell me it is better if I kill myself quickly instead of the slow and painful death they promise me. I really want to cut the chips out so this doesn't happen. I don't want to die because I am going on a cruise next month. The aliens are not as bad. They tell me that they will invade and destroy the planet and capture me for some odd reason. The thought insertion is different than voices as it isn't audible. But it is stronger than my own thoughts. So, what do I do?

What do you do now? It's past time that you call your psychiatrist, tell him/her what's going on, and see if a change or addition to your cocktail is in order. I'm sorry you're experiencing this; it sounds horrible, but until you tell your doctor what's going on, there's probably not much you can do about it. When I was on 160 mg of Geodon, I was still having problems with hallucinating a lot; hopefully your pdoc can make some alterations that diminish the thought insertion.

Sophia

Archived