CrazyBoards.org

Well, this interaction checker doesn't turn up anything. Detrol doesn't look like it acts on anything that would do anything to Lamictal, but I really don't know much about it. Checking with someone like your pharmacist would probably be your best bet to be sure. They have training in figuring out things like interactions between meds and should be able to give you a more definitive answer.

Well, [link=http://www.aidsmeds.com/cmm/" target="_blank]this interaction checker[/link] doesn't turn up anything. Detrol doesn't look like it acts on anything that would do anything to Lamictal, but I really don't know much about it. Checking with someone like your pharmacist would probably be your best bet to be sure. They have training in figuring out things like interactions between meds and should be able to give you a more definitive answer.

Thank you for the interaction checker! I was definitely searching with the wrong words.

I meant to ask the pharmacist when I picked up the scrip and then totally forgot. Hopefully I'll remember tomorrow.

Thank you again!!!

Archived