CrazyBoards.org

I don't know what she's goign to do...

I caved and cut tonight after having a nightmare about cutting. I've been havnig bad flashbacks and nightmares all week (which she doesn't know about) i'm literally here shaking right now. I don't want to be admitted - I HATE the doctor I was admtited under the last time (they do have other doctors there though)

I don't know what to do. I have my future ahead of me, I can see it. I had a good day today. But I had to start ahving the others. And now I'm horrible depressed, I've cut, and I don't know what to do. I'm terrified to tell her, but I know I have to.

if you tell her (i assume that's your doc), can you stress the nightmares and flashbacks pushing you to your limit? cutting is a bad coping mechanism, but it's clear that you are under some powerful mental stressors here & you need help dealing with the flashbacks. good luck to you.

well i told her. she tried to get me to talk about specificially what happened but i shut down. so yeah. she changed my meds around. nightmares are bette rbut flashbacks are just as bad... i'll wind up shaking, sweating, and near tears. i don't know how much longer i can cope. i cut again today, and i see the gyno on tuesday and don't know how i'm going to explain the cuts to him. =/

Archived