CrazyBoards.org

Has anyone had experience with Deplin? I tried it a few months ago and got very manic. I am going to give it another try because I am so damn depressed. I am hypothyroid and take seroquel, ritalin and synthroid. All of a sudden all my old meds stopped working. I am afraid that nothing will work.

I was on it a while. It might could be used as an AD if nothing else worked. IT did make me very anxious . I took it until my insurance changed and they would not pay for it.

I'm bipolar too, and cycle rapidly. I get really depressed too. The only drug I have been able to take is deserpimine, and I had to work up to 25 mg. I literally started with 10 mg. I am also hypothyroid and am currently trying Armour Thyroid.

Has your thyroid doc or Pdoc thought of using cytomel? that is a T3 drug and it is a mild stimulant and might help your depression. A number of Pdocs use it.

I also wanted to say I have had this happen to me a number of times, meds just stop working.I also take seroquel 25 mg at hs.

I have tried lamictil but it has not worked out so now I'm trying topamax. wish me luck. last time it used it - it worked but i became i zombie. i do have the temporal lobe stuff. All my life i have had the jama Vus' and thought I was dissociating.

jama vus explains why I would be driving and suddenly I had no idea where I was at, even if it was one block from my home.

I was on it a while. It might could be used as an AD if nothing else worked. IT did make me very anxious . I took it until my insurance changed and they would not pay for it.

I'm bipolar too, and cycle rapidly. I get really depressed too. The only drug I have been able to take is deserpimine, and I had to work up to 25 mg. I literally started with 10 mg. I am also hypothyroid and am currently trying Armour Thyroid.

Has your thyroid doc or Pdoc thought of using cytomel? that is a T3 drug and it is a mild stimulant and might help your depression. A number of Pdocs use it.

I also wanted to say I have had this happen to me a number of times, meds just stop working.I also take seroquel 25 mg at hs.

I have tried lamictil but it has not worked out so now I'm trying topamax. wish me luck. last time it used it - it worked but i became i zombie. i do have the temporal lobe stuff. All my life i have had the jama Vus' and thought I was dissociating.

jama vus explains why I would be driving and suddenly I had no idea where I was at, even if it was one block from my home.

Thanks for the heads up on Cytomel. I will check with my endocrinologist and see what he thinks along with my pdoc. I take 137 mcg of synthroid and seroquel xr, 300 to 600 mg at night.

Archived