CrazyBoards.org

Because I was so manic at my TW party....

I gave away more than half of my earnings in discounts! I was so manic and in such a generous mood that I was just giving the stuff away! When I finally got all the orders and payments in the other day I realized how much I had given away in discounts and I spent $200 on tupperware for myself. I was so mad at myself that I could kick myself. Needless to say, I won't do that again, I hope.

Plus I have been getting a lot more manic since my doc upped my meds and I have been getting lightheaded. and seeing things move that aren't there out of the corner of my eye. I really need to tell my doc all this. Maybe I need a different med. I will see her on monday. so only 2 more days. I can handle that.

I"m sorry dawl =( Did you make any money at least?

Have you been getting any sleep? If not, that might also explain the seeing stuff.

I gave away more than half of my earnings in discounts! I was so manic and in such a generous mood that I was just giving the stuff away! When I finally got all the orders and payments in the other day I realized how much I had given away in discounts and I spent $200 on tupperware for myself. I was so mad at myself that I could kick myself. Needless to say, I won't do that again, I hope.

Plus I have been getting a lot more manic since my doc upped my meds and I have been getting lightheaded. and seeing things move that aren't there out of the corner of my eye. I really need to tell my doc all this. Maybe I need a different med. I will see her on monday. so only 2 more days. I can handle that.

If you are afraid you will go out and spend again soon, freeze your credit cards in a big block of ice. (This isn't my idea---Karuna mentioned it once and I think it's great for when you're manic.)

I hope you can hold on until you see your pdoc. If you have cash around, can you give it to a trusted friend to hold until you're not feeling so spendy?

Good luck!

olga

Yeah, I can relate. It's the main reason I don't sell Avon anymore. I was my best customer, and I don't even wear make-up! My few other customers just loved me because of all the "great deals" I got them. I made no money on Avon, but hey, everyone liked me. ahahaha!

I love the suggestion to literally freeze your assets. It's a great idea! I've heard it works too. ;)

Eep! Here's to holding out until Monday! I hate seeing things out of the corner of my eye! I'm rootin' for you!

Tinneas, I earned over $800 but I only got to keep $170. I gave away about $600 (man I could just scream about that!). But usually at my parties I only make maybe $100 which is then spent on Tupperware. So hey, at least I got to keep some right? as far as sleeping, I have been going on 4-6 hours sleep with maybe a 2 hour nap during the day if I am not too busy. So that is less sleep than usual for me.

Olga, I am not in the spending mood right now, but I do have some cash that seems to be burning a hole in my pocket, lol. I just might give it to a friend to hold on to. I will be getting a bonus in the middle of june but that will be in my account in the states. So maybe I can save it. And if I really feel the need to spend money, I can always give dh the card. It's in his name so I don't think he would appreciate me freezing it, LOL.

Miab, I am on Depakine and Zoloft. It really sucks doesn't it? to see something suddenly out of the corner that ain't there? And I hate being lightheaded.

Patheral, Yeah, don't you hate that? being your own best customer? LOL. But I just love TW. LOL I don't wear make-up either, but like you I would probably buy a lot just because I liked it.

So far, I think I can wait till monday. But if it gets any worse I can make an emergency appointment. The weekends here are Friday and Saturday. So they are open tomorrow if I really need to go. Thanks for rootin for me too.

Archived