CrazyBoards.org

Greetings from New Jersey

I am a middle aged female who has been battling bipolar for most of my adult life. The whole thing sux and I am currently caught in a wave of depression that has been unrelenting. I am not sure if it is hormonal or not, but things took a real downward turn around the perimenopause. I am depressed, tired, have no stamina, etc., and not much fun to be around. I also have hypothyroidism and take 137 mcg of Synthroid. A double whammy, so to speak.

I will look forward to conversing with you as time goes by. I am married and have an 18 year old son. I used to be an adm asst, medical secretary, transcriptionist. I am not currently employed. My spouse is in the MIS field.

Thanks....

Hello and welcome aboard the crazy train! I just joined myself a couple of days ago and so far I love it here. It's a great place to commiserate and talk to people who understand completely what you're going through.

We'll try not to blow sunshine up your ass, but we will give you the best advice we can. ;)

Hello and welcome aboard the crazy train! I just joined myself a couple of days ago and so far I love it here. It's a great place to commiserate and talk to people who understand completely what you're going through.

We'll try not to blow sunshine up your ass, but we will give you the best advice we can. ;)

Thanks, Gwen, for the welcome and I will be asking for plenty of advice, I am sure.

Hi, Isolde! Welcome to the asylum and please PM any of the mods if you have a question.

We also have a forum just for aging issues, so if you want to talk to menopausal broads, there are a couple of us around. If you feel chatty and just want to talk about your life, we have a blog section. You can write a private one or a public one.

So, again, welcome and I hope we are useful to you.

olga

Welcome, I hope you like it here!

Not to sound stupid, but what does MIS stand for? *blushes*

I hope things start looking up for you.

Management Information Services - i.e. computer geek!!! I hope things look up, also. Menopause brings on some nasty stuff for bipolars I am afraid.

• 1 month later...

Archived