CrazyBoards.org

did I miss something?

Guest Guest_miab_*

Guest Guest_miab_*

A couple of hours ago I could access the blogs and the board directly from my bookmarks. Now, however, I had to log in from scratch and I keep getting messages saying I don't have permission to access the blogs (including my own!). I cleared my old bookmarks, logged in with "remember me" and "stay invisible", and I'm still being asked to log in everytime, and the blog issue isn't going away.

Also, my chosen skin changed when I opened up this topic, and I was asked for a confirmation code in order to post. Is that just peculiar to this particular board tech section, or is it an entirely new change?

Guest Guest_miab_*

okay, no prob.

But I logged in again, then tried to respond to your post and got this message:

The error returned was:

Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.

And was then bumped back to being a guest.

Guest Guest_miab_*

sorry VE, I know I'm being a pain, but I've now had to log in approx 5 times. Nothing is working! I eventually made it to my blog, tried a test post and just got the same error message again. It's frustrating. And I battled to get it to let me log out and try again.This is the fourth time I've tried to post this particular message.

I tried to send it to you via PM but that didn't work either. I seem to be completely blocked from the basic board functions.

Archived