CrazyBoards.org

don't wash it down with water; let it dissolve completely under your tongue. If there's a bit of stubborn residue left try just to shift it around with your tongue until it goes. It doesn't take long - the pills are so tiny. The whole point is that absorption is faster this way, so you're defeating the object by using water. If you're using 2 pills I'd suggest taking them one at a time. Hope this helps.

don't wash it down with water; let it dissolve completely under your tongue. If there's a bit of stubborn residue left try just to shift it around with your tongue until it goes. It doesn't take long - the pills are so tiny. The whole point is that absorption is faster this way, so you're defeating the object by using water. If you're using 2 pills I'd suggest taking them one at a time. Hope this helps.

MIAB that avatar is beautiful. Any idea where I can get or make a large version of it for a print? ;)

oh, thanks! ;) I found it on an avatar website some time ago. I'm too tired to attempt a search now, but I will in the next couple of days and let you know if I find it again.