CrazyBoards.org

Probably just a coincidence with regards to the exact shape of your brain. I think my brain MRI looks somewhat like a face (in some of the "slices") due to my diffuse cerebral atrophy and central (cisterna magna) hydrocephalus.

It could all be a coincidence, or it could be something divine, who knows.

I'm agnostic, anyways. Even towards aliens.

Compared to Xrays, CAT scans are much harder for people to visualize what they are looking at.

Seeing faces in a CAT scan film, is like seeing faces or pirate ships while looking at clouds, or looking at inkblots in a psychologists office. The faces aren't real, they are just what you imagine them to be.

There are no aliens either.

a.m.

hi,

AM: no aliens? then who are the scientologists? ;)

senatorcarl - about 2 months ago i got a CAT scan of my face because my nose was deviated. and even though it was my face - it was still, very very weird to look at. my surgeon has a fancy computer program that we used to look at the scan. (instead of big pieces of "film"). so we could zoom in & out of my face and that was just scary.

I know this is a little bit different than your situation. for me, its just weird to think about someone coming up with the idea and then inventing CAT scans and all the other scans.

db

• 1 month later...

face inprinted in the matter of my brain.

That unique. Can you scan pics for us?? Would be really interesting to see.

As for shadows/illusions -- do you all know that famous picture of the "face" on Mars? It was a trick of shadow. NASA tried to photograph the rock again several times and could never reproduce the "face" image.

Yours is a little more interesting -- you got that face morphing thing going on while changing depths. Pretty wild, dewd.

Archived