CrazyBoards.org

I don't know if it's deadly or not, but you're definitely playing with fire. Also Cocaine is going to undue everything that your medication is doing, not to mention cocaine depletes your (it's either seratonin or dopamine) reserves so you'll end up needing even MORE medication. All medications have some sort of side effects. Cocaine DEFINITELY has side effects. If you continue along this route, heart trouble will be the LEAST of your problems.

I would get help for your coke addiction if I were you. I used to have a problem with cocaine and it fucked me up for life. Cocaine alone can kill you. Mixed with all of those other drugs? Outcome does NOT look good.

I wish you the best. Please get help.

Yes, Tinneas is right that you need to address the coke issue. Your question really belongs in our Substance Abuse forum. No one here will have anything helpful to say to you if you want to continue taking illegal drugs.

Please get help. Go to a 12-step group, or see a therapist, or go to a local drug clinic. You need to get off the coke before you can talk about when to take your Seroquel.

olga

I'm taking 60mg cymbalta, 50mg seroquel and a few bumps of coke per day. Deadly combination? What are the effects? How long after my last bump can I take seroquel?

Why not take the Seroquel in the morning with your Cymbalta?

Interaction check at [link=http://www.aidsmeds.com/"'>http://www.aidsmeds.com/" target="_blank]http://www.aidsmeds.com/[/link] doesn't show any interaction between the three meds. Don't drink grapfruit juice, it interferes with your Seroquel.

That's surprising.

Both cocaine and Cymbalta inhibit reuptake of serotonin and noradrenaline. Depending on the extent of dopamine reuptake inhibition, cocaine's likely to negate some of the antimanic effects of many APs, including Seroquel.

I'm taking 60mg cymbalta, 50mg seroquel and a few bumps of coke per day. Deadly combination? What are the effects? How long after my last bump can I take seroquel?

Why not take the Seroquel in the morning with your Cymbalta?

I've no idea. Just doing what the doctor ordered. Seroquel makes me drowsy and sluggish, prolly why she makes me take it at night.

Guest Guest

Hey, I'm new here too. I have the same circumstance as you do however I take 120mg of Cymbalta, 20mg of Abilify and up to 1200mg of Seroquel a day. I also use at least one or two grams of coke a day. Honestly as I've researched this as an amateur these drugs basically act like cocaine does. In combination they affect the reuptake of Seratonin, Norepinephrine, and Dopamine which is what cocaine does. The difference is that cocaine "dumps" all availability of these chemicals in your system at one time. Because of this you can potentially die for a number of reasons with one being "Seratonin Syndrome." And for overdoses like that there is not a "cure or treament" currently. So ultimately you are playing a game of Russian roulette depending on the purity and quanity of your coke. This is why I am currently getting help to overcome my addiction before I accidently kill myself. The high was great but the consequences are just not worth it. Heed this advice my friend before you lose it all like I have.

Hey, I'm new here too. I have the same circumstance as you do however I take 120mg of Cymbalta, 20mg of Abilify and up to 1200mg of Seroquel a day. I also use at least one or two grams of coke a day. Honestly as I've researched this as an amateur these drugs basically act like cocaine does. In combination they affect the reuptake of Seratonin, Norepinephrine, and Dopamine which is what cocaine does. The difference is that cocaine "dumps" all availability of these chemicals in your system at one time. Because of this you can potentially die for a number of reasons with one being "Seratonin Syndrome." And for overdoses like that there is not a "cure or treament" currently. So ultimately you are playing a game of Russian roulette depending on the purity and quanity of your coke. This is why I am currently getting help to overcome my addiction before I accidently kill myself. The high was great but the consequences are just not worth it. Heed this advice my friend before you lose it all like I have.

Great advice! I don't use that much coke per day (not that I'm trying to justify my usage..) and on some days, I'm too tired to bump so I just drink my Seroquel and sleep. But yeah, there are times when I feel the urgency to snort some which can be a problem. Also, about 80% of my salary goes to my dealer which is not good no matter which way you look at it...

• 2 years later...

I don't know if it's deadly or not, but you're definitely playing with fire. Also Cocaine is going to undue everything that your medication is doing, not to mention cocaine depletes your (it's either seratonin or dopamine) reserves so you'll end up needing even MORE medication. All medications have some sort of side effects. Cocaine DEFINITELY has side effects. If you continue along this route, heart trouble will be the LEAST of your problems.

I would get help for your coke addiction if I were you. I used to have a problem with cocaine and it fucked me up for life. Cocaine alone can kill you. Mixed with all of those other drugs? Outcome does NOT look good.

I wish you the best. Please get help.

Archived