CrazyBoards.org

oh! oh! I know!

Guest Guest_comfort_*

Guest Guest_comfort_*

;):) i just read the articles about bluebell and her guru n all that. i have a Great idea!

i (or someone else) could start a blog! "how ocd saved me money and kept me safe"

just think about it.... if i always check the stove, i will never have a burnt pot! if i check the door lock, i will never invite unwanted persons into my house! we threw away our iron and ironing board, now we Never have to worry about leaving the iron on! i would be Sooo safe! think about the person who has to check doors before going in...they could stand all day at the walmart magic door, never going in....think of all the money saved by not being able to shop! maybe i could charge what heixi charges and i could become a millionaire, with ocd, of course! i'm not giving up my bad ways! it's just too much fun for one person to have! ooo i am Sooo clever! <snicker>

comfort

I love knick knacks, but hesitate to buy them, along with other things, because I think of how easily they'll catch dust. So, I'm left with the choice of either dusting them (and the way I dust and clean, it'll take a long time just to do a small item), or letting them get dusty, or not getting them at all. I usually opt for the latter.

I always wonder, if a person's house is clean, do they do it themselves, or hire someone?

Archived