Phenylephrine - Part of a Tylenol allergy product

Pseudovent

Seroquel

Soma

Spironolactone

Topamax

Tramadol

Tylenol

Served with a side of Women's Ultra Multi-V's, Fish Oil/Omege-3's, B-complex vitamin a South Beach Diet Meal Bar and a Dan Active Probiotic Immunity Drink!

I am a ;) warrior! HA!

Whoa - you are commended to swallowing that bunch every day. You get used to it though, huh? I can take probably 8 pills at a time and just gulp them down, depending on size.

Hopefully you eat somthing with all these pills. I can imagine your stomach not being too thrilled with those pills while it's empty.

Whoa - you are commended to swallowing that bunch every day. You get used to it though, huh? I can take probably 8 pills at a time and just gulp them down, depending on size.

Hopefully you eat somthing with all these pills. I can imagine your stomach not being too thrilled with those pills while it's empty.

Some of the bunch are static, some changeable, but mostly the picture remains the same. I added the few AM to the lots of NOON meds today, but will repeat the bulk this evening (plus a little more)

It hit me hard today, drowsiness wise - mostly due to having zero sleep last nigt. I'd still be sleeping if my large furry children hadn't commanded me to wake!

And as far as eating - yeah, I had a meal replacement bar this A.M. and will have dinner with the second load, as per the norm. It definitely fucks with the tumster, but it is what it is.

ok, later!!

Holy crapola. What does your pharmacist have to say about that? Every night I throw a handful of pills in my mouth and they go down in one gulp. I'm wondering when I will reach my capacity for one gulp. Nowhere near close to yours.

It is a lot. Every physician has my med sheet. My mail order pharmacist just mailed a box of 18 scripts with 2 en route. Another 2 didn't need refilling. And, the dosages aren't low amounts either. Some days it hits me. Others, I'm cool. I feel resistant. I still cycle and am hypersensitive and have megapain. John and I (my BF) joke about pharmaceutical commercials. When something even remotely relative comes on, he'll say, "I wonder when you'll start THAT one" or I'll say, "Ooh! I bet I'll be on that next! What do I win if I've tried them all before I die?" ;):):) It's all in good spirit. Keeps it light.

I know what you mean about some days it just hitting you, being taken aback and then other days being totally laid back about it. What are they all for?

The easy (sarcasm) stuff is for allergies and asthma. UGH. I also take different stuff at night and change up 12 hr Rx's based on symptoms.

Some of the meds are GI: GERD/Barrett's, esophageal spasms, IBS, diverticulosis and motility, secondary to other meds. I also have 'roid meds which are barrels of fun. Lots of meds aren't listed, as you may have guessed (I only listed the breakfast compilation for that morning...)

A handful (or two) are crazy meds, that are static, a few are PRN. They are prescribed for bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety (and to ultimately help keep me happy and anti-bulimic) and to aid in sleep (a couple here are also not mentioned)

Then, there is the neuropathic group (where the motility agent actually resides) that includes the primary agent used for post op spinal surgery, plus pain and muscle relievers and a diuretic.

I didn't list the names, but I can if you have any specific questions. It's just too exciting and I didn't want to overwhelm myself this morning. ;)

Archived