CrazyBoards.org

Disgust

Guest fang

to the admins:

you'll deal with depressed people but when manic people show up, you suspend their accounts. terms of service my ass. you people claim to be a mental health community.

good fucking job, assholes.

-myrkkyhammas (who had to purge his fucking cookies to even post this)

Yes, but depressive's generally curl up on the couch and don't bother people. It's us manics that tend to hurt others as well as ourselves.

BTW, it's possible to be manic and not be an asshole to others. That's all we ask. When I recognize this in myself, I try to go away for a little while till the feeling passes.

a.m.

you will ALL die ALONE. NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.

you're supposed to be bipolar - my ilk. you people above all should know about the language of the birds and of Satan himself. you should know that there is no justice. you should know. you should fucking know.

but no. you've betrayed me. you've betrayed everyone with this "illness" - you are scum.

you are all faggot-fucking hypocrites.

i hope that when you breathe your last - and you will - you think of the void, and that the void takes you.

you make me want to kill everyone and everything.

-myrkkyhammas

Myrykky,

I'm sorry you are feeling bad. This isn't the first time that you felt bad and take it out on other members in their topics. This is a cyclical thing for you.

It isn't fair to be abusive to others when they feel just as bad as you do.

How about talking about how you feel, instead. Tell us how about your mood cycles, how often they occur, what patterns you see, the prodromes, how you try to deal with them. What meds have you tried, are you seeing a therapist.

If you ask for help and open up a little while attempting to grow yourself, people will be glad to share and give advice. That is a much better way to deal with your manic cycles than making mean comments at others.

Take a break, and think about a better way to participate.

with sympathy, a.m.

We do care, but attempting to hurt all of us with your words won't work--it won't make you feel better, or us. I can vouch for that.

AM is right--take some time, take your meds, maybe see your doc--we're here if you need us.

china

Geez. All day, I wanted to bitch people at work out--tell my customers to quit fucking with me and get their shit together, and in that particular language, no less. On the way into work, i figured I'd last til no longer than noon. My bp coworker didn't even come in today; I figured it was a sign.

In my time here, i've been one of THE nastiest assholes on this board, and I will just rip someone a new asshole when i feel it's needed.

So shut the fuck up myrykky. I have NO fucking pity. You've got no right, no place, to come in here and take your shit out on other people. i don't, even when I'm down near the bottom. If I'm about at my worst, i stay home and shut the FUCK UP. Don't come in here fucking whining that we're doing our jobs, which is protecting the other members of this board from abuse.

I don't deal with depressed people so much. Manic is MY flavor. But I don't take shit at ALL. Don't fucking piss in my pool. I'm very understanding and very forgiving. But I do have lines and they're very clear. You cross them too often. Quit it.

And if I die alone, it's cuz either I maged to miraculously outlive everyone or I ran off the road in the middle of nowhere. My only regret will be that I can never make up for the harm I did to others--it would seem to me you don't care how much you hurt others.

you will ALL die ALONE.

In the end everyone dies alone, whether soliary, with good company, or with an honor guard of enemies. Didn't you know that?

you're supposed to be bipolar - my ilk.

No. It's not a requirement to be a member here, and never has been. Even so, you've made it clear that the community here is only your "ilk" when you feel the need to use it as such.

you are all faggot-fucking hypocrites.

Well, no. Of that I can assure you, otherwise I'd surely have a more active social calendar.

Likewise, it requires more than electronic font size to impress me.

i hope that when you breathe your last - and you will - you think of the void, and that the void takes you.

That again. What lives, dies. And when I die I'm sure there will be things left undone, probably some regrets, but I honestly fear Oblivion's delay more than this, my long-time companion's, arrival.

you make me want to kill everyone and everything.

-myrkkyhammas

You would do well to consider that what you have posted could be considered as an announcement of a threat to commit a terrorist's act. If that is your actual state of mind, you would be better off seeking emergency medical help than trolling these forums.

to chinacat: i was never attempting to hurt anyone. i was just interacting. it's not my fault that you cunts aren't thick-skinned enough to deal with me.

to crazynotstupid: i never asked you or anyone else to pity me.

to airmarshall: fuck you. i feel amazing.

to null0trooper: will you fuck me? slave.

-myrkkyhammas

to null0trooper: will you fuck me? slave.

-myrkkyhammas

It's probably too long a roadtrip. And aside from that being one of the worst safewords I've heard suggested in quite some time, your writing style reminds me too much of an ex-Army guy I used to know. ;)

Guest lostinthoughtandjaded

...whoa...

I want this thread to stay up for as long as possible, cause that guys' posts are a brilliant example of what untreated rage can produce.

At my worst points, when I was undiagnosed and not seeing anyone, I would NEVER have had a clue that my (severe) rage was abnormal. You couldn't tell me that swerving at somebody's gramma simply because they pulled in front of your car was NOT normal, I wouldn't have believed you. Oh god, the superiority complexes I've had in my manic states could make me be SO mean to people...

to crazynotstupid: i never asked you or anyone else to pity me.

I didn't think you were asking anyone to pity you.

I like to think I care about people but when someone goes so far around the bend I really couldn't be bothered to give a fuck.

You should really go have a beer. And then get in a bar fight. It's good for the soul.

With someone recently having tried their best to lure me in to a war of words, I choose not to play. Especially with those who don't make a lot of sense, except to try their best to enrage folks.

I can deal with any asshole in the world, including those who would scare the panties off you,(before they broke your knees and cut off your private parts for shits and giggles) but I CHOOSE not to get into your 3rd grade argument.

Rage on, kiddo--you are raging at the best here-- very few amatures in the rage department in this neck of the woods.

Sweet dreams, E.

china

uh, what the hell else do you think happens? that's where we all go...into the void.

so, i guess you get your wish.

hi,

i guess this would really be pointed to anyone who knows the answers...i dont, thats why im asking.

you people above all should know about the language of the birds and of Satan himself.

is this a requirement of the mods - to know the language of the birds & Satan? or can any member learn this stuff?

;)

db

$10 says this guy (or gal) sits in front of his computer for 30 minutes trying to come up with some nasty, tough-sounding comment in a feeble attempt to feed his ego. He's probably either delusionally manic or has a chronic low self-esteem. I'm actually going to put bets on the latter since delusionally grandiose manics usually don't feel the need to sign onto a bipolar board to convince people of their current, psychotic mood.

You should really go have a beer. And then get in a bar fight. It's good for the soul.

LOL

Rage on, kiddo--you are raging at the best here-- very few amatures in the rage department in this neck of the woods.

Truer words may never have been spoken.

To fang: Rage on. You're mildly entertaining...

this is like the bully that gets turned on. and boy it sure is easy to pick back when everyone else is doing it.

really, haven't you ever wished that someone would see beyond your behavior and try to understand it? to realize that that is not really who you are deep down inside?

are you doing the same thing now to someone else because they have made themselves an easier target?

boy, i thought we would all have learned a little something about compassion and empathy.

why treat someone that way? there is always so much more to a person.

and yes, it takes a little opening up on his part.

Archived