CrazyBoards.org

I've been having bad lucid dreams. I'm so tired but I'm scared to sleep. How do I get past the dreams?

I wonder if playing music or one of those "nature sounds" relaxation tapes would put just enough nonthreatening noise into the environment to cut back on the nightmares or at least point the dreams in a positive direction.

Another idea might be to ask your pharmacist if it's OK for someone on your medications to take a Benadryl capsule (25 mg diphenhydramine would be the generic) for sleep.

I've been having bad lucid dreams. I'm so tired but I'm scared to sleep. How do I get past the dreams?

I wonder if playing music or one of those "nature sounds" relaxation tapes would put just enough nonthreatening noise into the environment to cut back on the nightmares or at least point the dreams in a positive direction.

Another idea might be to ask your pharmacist if it's OK for someone on your medications to take a Benadryl capsule (25 mg diphenhydramine would be the generic) for sleep.

I tried playing Cafe Del Mar (the only calm CD I own) but it didn't help. I got to sleep when the sun finally came but I couldn't do that every night. I played classical music on Yahoo Launchcast but when the opera music came, things got out of hand... in my dreams, at least.

Are you sure it's from the Coke? What else did you used to take/are taking? Meds, etc. I get lucid dreams as well, but I always have. I didn't notice them getting worse when I stopped doing Coke. I don't know that much about Coke withdrawal though, even though I did have a problem with it.

I wish you the best, it's really freaking hard =(

I tried playing Cafe Del Mar (the only calm CD I own) but it didn't help. I got to sleep when the sun finally came but I couldn't do that every night. I played classical music on Yahoo Launchcast but when the opera music came, things got out of hand... in my dreams, at least.

I have lucid dreams all the time but when I stopped cold turkey from binging the dreams were so bad. My doc said that my seroquel should help so I hope tonight would be better.

I hope I get through this. This may be the toughest drug to I've had to quit so far.

Are you sure it's from the Coke? What else did you used to take/are taking? Meds, etc. I get lucid dreams as well, but I always have. I didn't notice them getting worse when I stopped doing Coke. I don't know that much about Coke withdrawal though, even though I did have a problem with it.

I wish you the best, it's really freaking hard =(

Archived