CrazyBoards.org

new here but not new in life

Hi all

i am storm ... new on this forum after being banned from an other one that was run by a p doc from canada who was thinking i was fooling everybody by having 2 log in profiles .....even after asuring him that both me and my gf log in and have the same s*** in our brain the topic was ended with him banning us ... ( those who want .... my therapy dot com.... find the stormbreker topics )

anyway ....me >>>>>> BP 1 with urc borderline 4 ocd's maybe an 45 % aspie and happy to say since 1 week no more p docs nurses or meds ..... up untill last week i was on 28oo mg lithium at the dangerous blood level of 1.4 mmol.... i guess it was stopping or my meds would stop me permanent...

hope i find in this forum what i ( in the begining ) found in the other one....

bit hectic now ....will write loads more later .... ;)

Well, generally, it's not a good idea to go off meds totally if you're bipolar. You risk getting worse eventually. Though I undestand that the side effects of some meds can make life impossible to live...

How many med combinations have you tried in the past?

thanx for the repley's

about me getting of meds ....dont worry for the last 25 yrs i have been having periods without meds and i really feel ok ....in a few months i wil go back on again ...

as for what i tried in the past ..... you name it i took it and about every comb you can think of ...

hugzzz to all ....STorm

Archived