CrazyBoards.org

a question (no throwing things)

I am not normally someone who would think of SI. But lately on more than one occasion I have really thought about cutting myself, usually late at night when I am completely alone and upset or angry at someone or everyone. Anyone have any reasons for that?

What has stopped me? I can't think of a place to do it where it won't show - and I don't have a clean razorblade. I don't want an infection. That would be the ocd chick in me.

I have never been suicidal or anything like that. But the urge is luckily just that right now - an urge. I'm just afraid one night it won't be. The other night was the closest I have ever come.

I know I should talk to someone - but lack of insurance prevents that right now. I guess what I am saying is that if there are some people that can tell me what to do when the triggers hit - I'll figure this out without hurting myself.

• 2 weeks later...

How have you been going on? Did you want to talk about anything that was causing you to feel upset and angry? Sometimes SI is a less healthy way of dealing with something that can be talked about and then the urge decreases. I hope you are well.

Archived