CrazyBoards.org

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...

Greetings! I guess I am the newest meet for the grinder...

I am Cathy and I live in Atlanta. I am oooollllldddd (41) and have 3.5 kids (this is true and a story in and of itself.)

I don't have a fancy diagnosis since I only go to a neurologist, but I do have a very stubborn case of depression. Since I am never up, it would be very hard to dx me as BP.

I also have fibromyalgia (but only crazy people have that, right?), frequent and severe migraines, transverse myelitis (related to MS but more "exotic"), insomnia, chronic fatigue and excessive daytime sleepiness. It really looks so much worse when you list it all out... Ooooh, forgot the dermatillomania (self diagnosed but one look at my legs and you would know I'm right on the money.)

I am technically married though my "loving" spouse recently fathered a child with someone else. That helps the depression, doesn't it?

As far as meds go, they change so often, it is hard to keep track. Currently, I am taking wellbutrin 300 mg BID, paxil (can't remember the dosage right now), adderal (working my way up to 40 mg QD), klonapin 1mg prn, ambien 10 mg (not daily since the insurance company thinks I only need to sleep 10 out of 30 days per month).

Doc just took me off Provigil (insurance balks at the cost) and switched me to adderal. I am so much fun; I can take the adderal and one hour later start jonesing for a nap.

Anyway, short story long, I am glad to have found a place where I can express myself and get responses from others that are beneficial.

Later,

Cathy

Doc just took me off Provigil (insurance balks at the cost) and switched me to adderal. I am so much fun; I can take the adderal and one hour later start jonesing for a nap.

I can guess what your other working diagosis is ;)

Archived