CrazyBoards.org

Panic Attack

Yeah, I think your intuition is right re: the connection... and dead-on 100% right about a new chiro. That was just grotesquely inappropriate. I have no idea if he knows your abuse history or not, but it really doesn't matter. Smacking your patient on the butt is pretty much only appropriate if you're a/ a veterinarian with a racehorse or b/ an obstetrician who's just caught a baby.

Since you are, I am guessing, neither a newborn baby nor a racehorse (it's hard to type with the hooves), I'm gonna go with the following responses: "he did WHAT?," "get yourself a new chiropractor, pronto," and "oh, my God, he did WHAT?"

I mean, I really hate flipflops too, but, dang. That's past inappropriate. Especially to someone in a vulnerable position - a patient - who's in a physically vulnerable position, as you were.

Thanks. That really made me smile.

No, I am not a racehorse and obstetricians don't really smack the ass of the neonate (anymore).

I am such an idiot. I can't wait for therapy tomorrow. Sarcasm.

No, I am not a racehorse and obstetricians don't really smack the ass of the neonate (anymore).

Naw, they don't, but it's such a great cultural image (not to mention the only legitimate reason for a clinician of any sort to smack someone on the rump that I can think of), I couldn't resist.

You're on your honor about not being a racehorse, mind. ;)

damn it. i can't sleep.

trust me, fingers not hooves.

thanks for responding. i just want to delete it all, like in my first post. forget it all. like i have tried every other time.

I'm just seeing this now. I'm sorry I've been so unavailable to you. I'm glad someone else made you smile.

Please snort once and hoof the ground twice if you forgive me. ;)

Seriously, you already know what I have to say about what happened. I'm glad that you're hearing the same affirmations elsewhere. You are entitled to respect and appropriate body boundaries. Always. From everyone. No matter what.

Love you, my friend (which *I* can say, because she really is my friend and I do love her, whereas it would be really inappropriate from just about anyone else, lol).

Archived