CrazyBoards.org

i just need to share

Hi Ashdene,

I'm really sorry you feel like this right now. I have an Eating Disorder too and I know what that self-hatred feels like. I wish I had some answers for you. Guess I just wanted you to know that I read your post and I hear you!

Also, instead of hating yourself, can you try and hate your Eating Disorder? I try and do that. I try and get angry with my ED and I keep reminding myself that I am not the same as my ED. My ED is "bad", but I am not "bad"......I try and defy the ED and not do what it wants me to do. MY ED is like my depression, it wants me to believe things that aren't true.

Anyhow, it's hard!! And, obviously, I can't always manage this. Well, I don't know if I'm making much sense so I'll stop here.

Good luck to you!!

I hate the way me ED makes me think, I think its so stupid from a logical viewpiont.

i so get this. like, if we're so smart, why can't we just stop doing this???

Sometimes as much as you know its wrong and that you shouldn't complain, you just got to get out what you feeling!!!!!

stop that! it's not wrong at all and you have every right to complain. you're a very deserving and beautiful person who doesn't deserve to be tortured by her own brain.

i hope you feel better today. can i just like sit here with you in this thread or something? i know i need to be here too but i'm too stupid or scared or something to post. maybe we can remind each other of the things we are that have nothing to do with our bodies. like your dedication to helping people, even while you're suffering. or your fantastic talent with a camera, on both ends.

your ED is a liar nyah nyah.

sorry that was my best attempt ;)

Archived