CrazyBoards.org

I haven't played any video games for weeks.

I tried the other day to start a new one and played for about five minutes. Then my interest sort of petered out. I can't really read. I get bored watching television- I can't pay attention to it really. I don't mind it in the background though and almost need it there.

I don't feel like I have anything constructive to say, but I try. I feel sort of flat. I fake it at work pretty well though. And there are times when I smile honestly, but it's not very often.

I had two days off and I slept for most of it.

I don't have a huge appetite or I could eat everything in the kitchen; it seems to change frequently.

But I don't feel absolutely miserable. I just don't feel happy. My pdoc-soon to be ex-pdoc- is on vacation and will be most of July. The new one, I don't see until August. So I don't know if it is something that I should call my current doctor about to get his stand in or the soon to be my doctor about or just leave it.

I feel really blah and I can't get myself out of it. I'm distracted and tired and not really interested in much.

I don't know what to do. it's not an emergency, but I don't like being like this and I'm not sure if I'm up for another month of it.

meh.

Does hanging out with people (if you have someone to hang out with) make you feel better? If so, you should try to...

Other than that, the inability to enjoy activities you used to enjoy may be a symptom of atypical depression. Is there anyone at your pdoc's office that you could see? Otherwise, I'd explain your problems and try to see your primary care person.

Archived