CrazyBoards.org

please delete my account

i cant figure out how to do it, can you just delete it and all my posts please? i dont want this handle coming up in google searches. thank you.

People have asked before but we don't delete large amounts of posts. You can go through and do it, if you like. But as a rule, we don't.

I'm sorry if there are problems involving CB. If something is going on, you can PM one of us. which you could do here.

Edit: Quote tag. 00T

You have to go to each of your posts and manually delete them. The same process any of the mods or admins would have to do. It's not fair to ask us to spend hours working on your posts.

I urge you contact one of the admins or mods and let us know what's going on. We've handled all sorts of situations and may have answers for you.

best, a.m.

We can change your name or do other stuff to help you hide.

Old threads serve as a reference for all new users down the line. That's one of the advantages of web forums. Exchanges can benefit many more people than those who are engaged in them or present at the time. If you remove posts, you disrupt the flow of old threads reducing their value to new users.

From time to time I'll find another site that's ripped our content so they can stick ads on it. There are likely several. There's no guaranteeing that removing your posts here will get them off the net because they could be anywhere.

From time to time I'll find another site that's ripped our content so they can stick ads on it. There are likely several. There's no guaranteeing that removing your posts here will get them off the net because they could be anywhere.
Crap, really? That sucks. I've got to stop telling people my nickname.

Archived