CrazyBoards.org

I'm new here, I think

Hi everyone. I think I'm new here. I was looking for mental health forums and I came upon this one. I don't think I've ever posted here before, but the place does look kind of familiar, so I'm not sure. I may have posted an intro under a different name last year before my old laptop bit the dust.

I'm Melani. I'm 40 and live in MI with my 13yo DD. I also have a 21yo DD and 2 granddaughters, and almost 1. I work as a cubicle jockey but plan to go back to school as soon as I can figure out what I want to be when I grow up and can find classes that fit around my wacky work schedule.

In addition to being bipolar, borderline, and ADD, I'm also a dirty hippy vegan, a lesbian, a secular humanist, and a lefty rabblerouser. My mother is so proud. ;)

Hi. I'm veggie too 20 years. Did the vegan, no sugar, no flour, no anything for about five years. Thought if I could conquer some absurd food sensitivity thingies I'd be less depressed. Never worked and St John's Wart gave me heart trouble like the old tricyclics did. Welcome to Crazyboards. As each and every day passes I need more meds. I hope you like it here.

Archived