CrazyBoards.org

myrkkyhammas here

instead of BANNING ME when i get insane, please warn me:

THE CODE WORD IS "PUMPERNICKLE"

when i'm being a crazy fucking asshole, say "pumpernickle" and i'll try my best to chill out.

it's summer, guys, so please give me a break. i can't ever sleep right and i'm sorry the depressed wankers on here have to deal with it. i hope you people pick on me when i get depressed in january. please do.

-FANG

p.s. i hate you faggots!!!! <3

Dude. Go sodomize yourself with a phone pole wrapped in barbed wire.

You could have PMed one of us but since you started this is public we'll keep it here.

If it's OK with all the mods, you can come but you will be suspended for a week any and every time you fuck up. We'll have to powwow on this. If you think you're on your way out of your gourd, it would be helpful if you could warn us ahead of time so we can suspend you preemptively. I'll be blunt. Even we have to draw the line somewhere. Protecting the rest of the users from your hateful bile is more important than your personal needs.

Justifying your continued presence here would be easier if you'd make positive contributions to the community from time to time.

I hope you're in therapy btw. You need it.

You should really be honored. You were one of only two or three non-spammers banned from here in the past year

The code word is, "You're an asshat and don't really contribute anything positive to the board, only negative, and can't possibly be getting much helpful out of it if all you do is be a dick to people." Oh, oops. That's thirty-something words. You get the idea. If your name had ever come up for some reason other than assaulting people, I might be a little more easily persuaded, but the "best" thing I can remember is something along the lines of, "Huh. myrkky's been quiet for a while." Usually it's more along the lines of, "Why is he running around kicking people in the teeth again?"

You've been "given a break" for the past few years. Repeatedly. You seem to be proud of being an asshole and act like it makes you better than people who aren't. Fine. Congratulations. You've discovered what that earns you, though. Enjoy.

What's with the safety word? Why can't we just tell you to stop being an asshole (that is if the mods are ok with you returning at all in the first place)?

Fang, I agree with Penny Century, Why in the fuck should we give you a safety word ?, like you'd listen to it anyway. I'm quite sure you're fully aware that you're intentionally being an asshole and you enjoy it !! Why in the fuck do you come here just to unleash all of your hatred. Theres a place for you, go to Craigslist rants and raves section and bitch about all of the hatred and stupidity that you want. People here ( including myself ) come here for suggestions and advice on meds, coping skills, etc. and also to help other people out any way possible. Look junior we're all in the same boat here and we need to have eachothers back. I used to be alot like you ( full of rage, full of hatred, etc. ) until I came to the realization that I NEED ( not that I want to ) but NEED to take my meds on a regular basis. Take your fucking meds. and lend some helpful suggestions, advice, etc. to crazyboards. If I wanted to listen to an asshole I'd fart !!

wow, that makes me feel better in advance about anything stupid i might say today. i can just look back and say at least i'm not acting like THAT ;)

i'm sorry i really couldn't give a flying fuck until the faggots insult got thrown in there. do we not have a line with the insults on this forum? are we allowed to be racist and sexist as well as homophobic here? cause i've got some real good words i've heard over the years i'd love to fling back at someone. over all of the above.

if i called my sister one badass nigga because i love her, i'd get my ass kicked in three seconds.

- rita

(ps for anyone who doesn't really know me, no i'm not just a straight white woman. my father is black and my orientation wide).

Two words: "Personal Responsibility"

I didn't feed 110volts AC into the cable system when they changed the channels and screwed up the internet for a couple months. It was close, but I didn't do it.

You need to take personal responsibility for your behavior here on the boards. We are not your keeper.

Behave and you can play. Remember the middle name of CB is "Peer Support". You get what you give.

a.m.

i'm sorry i really couldn't give a flying fuck until the faggots insult got thrown in there. do we not have a line with the insults on this forum? are we allowed to be racist and sexist as well as homophobic here? cause i've got some real good words i've heard over the years i'd love to fling back at someone. over all of the above.

well the rule is you can't be a bigger jerk than the moderators and as far as i know none of us are racist, sexist or homophobic. because people like that suck, so why would we ask them to help?

though i'm tempted to say that the OP deserves a dose of his own medicine.

Damn,and I

Blocked this

Dude ,

over a year ago.

Does this mean I can't

help with the power pole?

Chainsaw enema my

bro has some real big ones,

no wimpy one handed machines here.

And I forgot what it was that

made me block this sorry ass.

Another year older,just as crazy

Stasis

If I were gay or considered being gay to be a bad thing (which I don't) then I might find being called a faggot an insult.

Why would being called a burning stick be insulting, anyway.

The code word is, "You're an asshat
OOOOO this brings back memories of an old flame war. ;)

I took a year off from crazyboards, I'm actually glad to see ya'll are still CRAZY! Yeesh. It is a true gift to be enlightened as to one's own potential for being a stark raving asshole.

Pumpernickel,

S9

to VELVET ELVIS: eg elskar deg :P but no, i'm sorry, when i go up up and away i don't really have time to warn anyone of anything? just suspend me, i guess, if the people here are ... nevermind.

to PENNY CENTURY: the safety word elevates the degree to which you want me to shut up. telling me to shut up by posting "shut up" makes me go harder and faster. separation is key. JUDAISM.

to NALGAS: i have posted non-inflammatory things many times. i think your facts are wrong. no hard feelings, though. i know the extent to which the limbic system can overpower the neocortex.

to LYSERGIA: being p.c. is really, really, really fucking lame. being offended is for ze undirmennesker. and for the record, i am a man who fucks men, so "i can say 'faggot.'"

to SUPERGWEN: have some backbone. i didn't get within twenty miles of the offensive archipelago. depression sucks, but if someone who is obviously off his rocker sweepingly calling you a "wanker" on the internet makes it worse, then your primary problem is not depression.

to AIRMARSHALL: blah blah blah. *groan* i'll do my best?

to STASIS: i'd yell at you about how stupid it is to block people, but i won't. block me again; i can barely parse what you wrote.

to SATURNINE: tusund takk.

HEJ I HAVE AN IDEA HOW 'BOUT I POST >25 NON-MEAN THINGS? WOULDN'T THAT BE SWELL? swell, svell sv

Archived