CrazyBoards.org

Hey how's it going

I've kind of lurked here on and off, found this site when researching crazy meds of course. No actually, I think someone might have referred me here. Well at any rate, here I am.

I am a 23 year old female... 24 in 6 days actually.

College student...have been one for 4 years, not closer to graduating.

Married. Got married in March 2007.

2 cats. A dog. A rat. A frog. No kids.

Might have kids someday...who knows.

Been dealing with anxiety since about the age of 16. Dealt with it much better back then.

Been dealing with depression at some level pretty much for as long as I can remember.

Anxiety came to a head 4 years ago. One blazing full blown panic attack later and it started controlling my life.

Failed some classes b/c of it... major social anxiety. More panic. More anxiety. Lots of sleep problems. Last year totally flipped my lid...went on meds. They probably saved my life. Got some counseling. Stayed on meds. Med begin numbing me out. Went off them cold turkey. Have sense been working on my issues with cognitive behavior exercises.

Quit smoking a little over a month ago. Oddly enough more for my mental health than my physical health.

I am a woman of a bazillion hobbies. Jewelry making, photograpy, poetry, writing, cooking, scrapbooking, gaming, sewing and tons of other things. Photography is my passion. That is actually what I am trying to do with my life, become a photographer.

So yeah, that is a bit about me and I can't wait to jump in.

Archived