CrazyBoards.org

New here

Hi-

This board has been invaluable to me over the last month as I've been trying to make sense of being diagnosed as BPII at the tender age of 40. What a roller coaster.

I'd never taken meds in my life but am now on 25 mg of Seroquel every night, plus progesterone for 2 weeks a month. So far, so good. By that I mean I havent raged or plummetted.

But it still sucks. Thanks to everyone who posts here. It helps, a lot.

I never got no stinkin' coffee!!

Hi, wishiknew! Welcome to our little asylum and make yourself at home. PM one of the mods if you need help with something, and review our rules when you get a chance. (You can look in the upper left-hand corner of the page to find the clickie thingee. Like that techno talk?)

We also have blogs, both public and private and you are welcome to start one.

olga

Hi-

This board has been invaluable to me over the last month as I've been trying to make sense of being diagnosed as BPII at the tender age of 40. What a roller coaster.

Welcome, you are never too young to start the journey of harnessing the madness!

S9

There's something magical about the age of 40 about that... I was diagnosed unipolar in my 20's, but then went unmedicated throughout my 30's, til I was dx'd at 40(ish, don't remember) with BP1.

Glad you're not melting down now... welcome.

Archived