CrazyBoards.org

You closed a thread before I could curse someone out. Damn you all. I have a right as a poster to be as big of an asshole as those around me and apparently that bar has raised to uber-asshole, and I have been prematurely restrained from achieving this goal.

We're gonna fight.

For the right.

to biiiiiitch him out.

Yes I will get myself to the CL Rants & raves section now *hangs head*

Does everyone see how I am ignored by mods? I threaten abuse and I get nothin'. It's like they think a pothead bipole is incapable of staying focused or holding grudges.

And I bet they won't reply to this either. *sigh* my craziness is so underrated.

Does everyone see how I am ignored by mods? I threaten abuse and I get nothin'. It's like they think a pothead bipole is incapable of staying focused or holding grudges.

And I bet they won't reply to this either. *sigh* my craziness is so underrated.

Supergwen, I hereby give you permission to act like a complete asshole. I was gone all day, or I would have replied earlier. Go ahead and bitch out whomever it was. Cut him a new one. We'll all join in.

Loved the picture, VE. Looks to me like the dog is enjoying whatever is happening. heh

olga

I picked it for its randomness
That is completely what I thought. Its randomness stopped me in my tracks and made me go "huh?" and then contemplate its randomness.

You are pretty damn cool though SuperGwen, in my opinion. I like your sense of humor. Much.
Thank your very much, I appreciate and accept your compliment.

Supergwen, I hereby give you permission to act like a complete asshole. I was gone all day, or I would have replied earlier. Go ahead and bitch out whomever it was. Cut him a new one. We'll all join in
Again, thank you! I'm going to have printed licenses made so if I am confronted about my bitchiness I can flash my badge and say "It's my job ma'am".

Sorry you didn't get your chance to bitch your person out Supergwen. You've just gotta be quick I suppose.

Yes, those dang mods are faster than I am. It's all good - "It's their job ma'am"

Archived