CrazyBoards.org

what is your mood's mph / even mood is 55mph

What is your mph currently?

How often are there fluctuations?

What is the ideal speed for your mood?

My superb doc wants me at 70mph, which seems to be perfect, being a slight amount above an even mood.

But recently I've been at 45mph (depressed some) and w/ bursts up top 75-80 mph.

All previous docs had me in the slow lane or much cycyling resulting in stops and starts often.

Gee, wouldn't we all like to be at the same point? When your doctor hands you that holy grail, please share the solution with us. A Nobel Prize in psychiatry awaits the discoverer, along with fame and riches. ;) Generally, pdocs often settle for something a little on the low side, because the manic side of normal is so volatile and uncontrollable.

a.m.

I'm not exactly sure how to answer the question.

I compare my mood to attempting the whole 57 mile loop on Indianapolis' beltway freeway (I-465) during afternoon rush hour. 25MPH northbound leading up to the I-69*** exit and all the way westwards to US-31, with a 55MPH speed limit on the south side (though people go more 65-75, any slower and you'll get run over).

And that's just 2-3 hours.

***hehehehe I-69.

Relate what has been said to b p h, a metaphor for body per hour and spike it until you crash and see how rested you are but how tired you feel in the morning from waking up a Grade A sleep. Then run out of bed and start waking up to see how awake your going to be. Your Grade A sleep will act as a mood stablizer giving your moods a fresh start of what they need! I just made this up ;) .

Archived