CrazyBoards.org

Seeing and feeling shit that isn't there.

So this one is pretty new to me.

It started early this spring once in a while like a few times a week. At the beginning of this it was just the sensation(for lack of a better word) of bugs crawling on me. Mostly at night before bed. A few times I actually saw the culprit and flicked it off me, usually an ant, sometimes an cenipede. but i dont know if i "actually" saw it/them or if i hallucinated it.

Now that happens every night in addition to seeing (usually out of the corner of my eye) cats and mice running through/across the room. And the most recent addition to these weird ass illusions is human silouhettes.

I start with the new doc next week, but until then... anyone have a clue on what this could be? I'm currently unmedicated. I have never taken Acid or LSD or Extacy or any halucinagetics. And my diet is healthy and normal with the exception of my drinking problem.

:-(

wtf people wtf ;)

How's your moods if you don't mind me asking. I know sometimes people experience hallucinations during certain moods.

Now if your mood are stable and this has been going on for a while then your diagnosis may actually be schizoaffective disorder, which was the case with me.

Has anything like this happened before that you can slightly remember? I know when i thought back on it i actually had hallucinations much longer than i thought.

I "hallucinate" things sometimes. They are called "tactile hallucinations" when you feel something touching you or crawling on you. I have this all the time. I feel these things inside of me and it feels like bugs but they are actually tiny machines that are destroying me from within. When its in my legs (which has been the case lately) there are times where my muscles hurt after the so called hallucination and it affects my walking. This to me proves I am not delusional or hallucinating but there are really things implanted by the lovely gov to kill me. Right now my mood is fine. Believe it or not. I don't just hallucinate or have "delusions" when I am having a mood episode so that is why my diagnosis is schizoaffective disorder even though I don't agree with it. I hardly EVER hear voices so that alone proves that I'm not psychotic. Sometimes I actually FEEL being controlled by aliens or the gov and I love the gov for spending all sorts of money on me! Millions of dollars! I am worth it all! I also get thought insertion from both the government and aliens. How fun and exciting. Not! Its good that you are not taking illegal drugs because they can do that to you. I also don't take illegal drugs and I don't smoke or drink alcohol. But I do take prescription meds such as anti depressants and anti psychotics (even though I don't believe I need an anti psychotic because I am sane!!!!!)

Archived