CrazyBoards.org

HELP! Too much stress!

I am so so sorry you are having to go through all of this, especially since you have been so stable. This sucks! I feel for you and your family in this crisis. Try to stay strong, it sounds like you're pretty manic or mixed right now. Can you get a hold of your doc quick like? Again, I have words to make this go away for you, you are so stressed out and that is not good. I hope you can get a hold of your doc so he can properly medicate for this type of situation to give you some relief. Good luck to you. I wish I had some de-stressing tips for you but they would all sound blythe and you would already know of them, nothing really de-stresses a manic person at 90 mph. You can try all the zen in the world, and pray to the gods that something takes hold. But you need your doc. Again, good luck. Keep us posted.

It's not easy to get a hold of my doctor. I got my risperdal today and I will take it tonight. So hopefully I will start leveling out again. But today I am depressed and still in that paranoid state that my friend is upset with me. I don't know why. I just obsess about it and I know that she probably isn't but the thought just won't go away and I don't know what to do to make it go away. And I am tired from being manic yesterday and I don't know what else I feel. If I don't start to level out again soon I will definitely make a new appointment with my pdoc. and maybe one with my tdoc.

Archived