CrazyBoards.org

What do you do when everything seems a million miles away, and you're just in a "meh" mood all the time? Possibly interchanged with a "gah, get bent" mood. I don't really care about anything any more, but at the same time, I really do...if that makes sense?

Confusion, that'd probably be an appropriate word. IMMENSE confusion. The usual not really sure who i am, what i want to be, what i like doing, what i don't like doing, who i love and hate and why for the love of sweet jesus could i not just make a decision? I mean, it's not really that hard. But the difficulty is that when you make the decision, who's to know that it won't be the same as now except just with different surroundings? A connundrum for sure.

Lots of thoughts blend together when i write, apologies for that, and for the utter vagueness of this post but this is the first place i've gone and registered for, sat down and decided that i should probably write about myself, you lucky people. Expression is key right?

Anyhow, paranoia's a great fan of me too, i even went to see someone about that. The rest i figure i'm gonna keep quietish for the time being. Why, i haven't a clue but a fiver says it'll come in handy.

Oh, also, i noticed on the personality forum, the tag line had included "stranger sex". What the hell is wrong with stranger sex? I mean c'mon, leave us that at least. I fail to see the issue with having sex with a stranger. Cough hint hint.

Social issues, that'd be another thing. But it's not the "oh my god my hair isn't perfect" issues, it's more a being utterly bewildered as the the habits of people in a social setting. I guess i may have lost my ability to relate to people (oooh god complex), but it all just seems so bizarre, the rituals people go through.

I'm delighted when i run into anyone of the same mindset, but they're so far and few between.

As i'm sure you're aware by now, my mind work's in an odd way, but i do have the ability to appear completely normal when the call arises for it. But i figure here is as good a place as any to open the gates.

Uh anyway, i'm not really sure what the point of this is (and i do delight in your suffering of having to get this far to see this, mwahaha!), call it an intro, call it a "hey, share your experiences man!" or whatever the hell. Actually that last bit was a good idea, gives a bit of reason to it.

Any experiences similar to these? /end transmission

Oh, also, i noticed on the personality forum, the tag line had included "stranger sex". What the hell is wrong with stranger sex? I mean c'mon, leave us that at least. I fail to see the issue with having sex with a stranger. Cough hint hint.

I think it's an issue when it's an issue for you. That is, when it starts to interfere in your life, gets you into bad situations, leads to/is the result of bad decisions. It can be a bad thing and in the context of a symptom of MI, it often is.

Archived