CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
SouthOfQuirky

Klonopin = HUGE energy boost?

On 9/16/2018 at 8:15 AM, Ladyeve said:

I too get energy from klonopin.  I feel normal. I can clean house. If I don't take them for 4 days I just lay in bed depressed. See I'm on suboxone from an oxycontin addiction years ago.  And you can't get prescription for both. Even tho my friends get klonopin and subutex which has no blocker. I just some doctors could understand how we feel with. Anxiety and depression.  It runs in my family.  I used to drink 15yrs ago n had loads of energy. That fixed my anxiety n depression.  Docs have put me on EVERTHING from Celera Prozac to seroquil that was awful. I need klonopin and suboxone. I'm not gonna od. I'm careful not stupid.

This is exactly the scenario I’m dealing with now. I’ve gotten of Suboxone and only take a benzo now but my energy on Suboxone was through the roof. I mis that so much about it but didn’t want to have to be married to it. I guess there’s a trade off. Are you still taking these two together? What has your progress been?

thanks