CrazyBoards.org

Calm, cool, collected...and typing hello

How's it going out there people?  This is such a down to earth place.  Nice to see the support and real life interactions.  Glad I stumbled upon this site.

BiPolar II here with some anxiety issues.  Been in and out...hopefully will stay out even with all that's coming my way recently.  Have seen the likes of the SSRIs that didn't do much for me except make me angry, lol...wellbutrin makes me very angry ;) But the depakote, seroquel, klonopin and trazadone worked all right...if it wasn't for the damn 32lb weight gain in a month.

Been off my meds for too long.  Self medicated and enjoyed the crazies i was having for quite some time.  Until recently...I have been put in my place and calmed right down with lorazepam as my band aid until I see the pdoc (this what the term is on here?) firsrt week of August.  Going right back to the swing of things....

I've been outta control for awhile, glad i found this spot.  Have also heard great things about my new doc.

Guess that was longer than I intended :)

Take Care peeps...you'll be seeing me around B)

Welcome Jezebel!

I think I got here about 10 minutes before you and from experience (...) I can confirm this place is full of calm, cool, and collected people like me (and ok, ok, you too).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True man, true :);)

Welcome from a fellow BPII with anxiety issues trying to get better.

I can confirm this place is full of calm, cool, and collected people like me

When we aren't manic and full of rage. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha!  That's generally when I try not to post.  I'm good at getting 'verbal' and nasty :)   ;)

Hey synthetic!

• 2 weeks later...

hi jezebel.

so you went off your meds for a while? ouch. that's something i don't think i could do. mine are really helping me at the moment for my depression and anxiety. i'm on effexor 225 mg and seroquel, 50 mg. it is the combo that does the trick. fricking magic for me. effexor on its own was like expensive tictacs but not very minty. but bring in seroquel and wow. awesome stuff.

for a while i thought i was bpII because i was feeling what i thought were 'hypomanic' phases. but my pdoc said that they were just me reacting to feelings that i hadn't felt in a while because of depression. it looks like he was right. whatever! as long as i get helped i don't care what i have. i just want a better life.

take care,

grouse.

Archived