CrazyBoards.org

I feel like screaming

My mania is on the upswing and I can't sit still, I feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin and I feel like screaming. I took my zyprexa twice yesterday but here I am again freaking out. Being bipolar sucks ass.

Lilie

Hi Lillie...

Sorry to hear the mania is messing with you. Zyprexa works so well on hubby's maina, hasn't done a damn thing for his depression thought. When hubby goes to mania land, they give him seroquel at night along with the zyprexa. You might want to look into that.

Hang in there kid!

Take the Zyprexa!  Hang in there, or scream if it makes you feel better.  Can you go running?  Sometimes running until I'm about to fall over makes me feel better when I'm in that jumping out of my skin mode.

Bad bipolar!  Bad, bad, bad!

I can't do any running because I'm stuck in a chair at work. I took my next to last ativan and it helped a little but I'm still getting  up to try to find things to do. My insurance doesn't cover seroquel and damn I miss it. It's $195 w/o insurance and that's too rich for my budget.

Arrghhh!!!

My mania is on the upswing and I can't sit still, I feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin and I feel like screaming. I took my zyprexa twice yesterday but here I am again freaking out. Being bipolar sucks ass.

Lilie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you are anywhere near the sea, go Scream at the sea.

Just bash yourself at the waves again and again and again and again and again and again until you are so tired you can cry.

Then stand on the beach and look at the sea.

On the other hand, "In ain't no sin, to jump out of your skin, and dance around in your bones..."

I can't do any running because I'm stuck in a chair at work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chart a course of things that (almost ;-)) need doing at opposite sides building.

Zoom around back and forth and do do do do.

Carry some papers or a folder or something. :-)

Makes you look amazingly productive. :-)

I'm a little better today. Took my last ativan and won't have any more til Friday. That's not too long to wait because I have one xanax left and some zyprexa. Hopefully I can keep it together til then.

Lilie

Get intouch with thedrug company if you were doing good on seroquel. They will give people w/ needs discounts and sometimes free meds. Also, see ifyour pdoc has some samples he/she can give you. They get med samples out the wazoo and a lot of times they just go to waste. I know my pdoc gave me samples when I was too broke to afford my 20 $ copay. mel Oh-and I hope yuoo feel better. When I'm like that, it is miserable to be around me. It's like I'm all revved up with nowhere to go. And yes, itdoes suck ass!

Archived