CrazyBoards.org

Leave me the F*** ALONE

GroovyGwen

Why do people feel the need to CONSTANTLY follow up with me over work shit?  If I tell you that I am not going to be doing that now and I will let you know when I am, it USUALLY means to leave me the F*** ALONE UNTIL I GET BACK TO YOU!  But NOOOOOOOOO, stupid applicants have to STALK me and ask me every frickin' WEEK if the job is still available and if they have a shot - "Excuse me, but you didn't want to interview me the past 4 months you have had the job available, but maybe you want to see me now because I have just annoyed you to death and killed your spirit and pissed you off enough that not only do you not want to see me, but now you want to tell me off and be rude to me???"  "Excuse me, I know you told me that you are not interested in having hearing tests done this summer, but when you get a chance can you let me know if you want hearing tests done this summer?" 

FUCK YOU ALL.  GO THE FUCK AWAY UNTIL I BECKON AND THEN WE CAN TALK.  TAKE THE FUCKING HINT AND DRIFT OFF INTO NEVERLAND OR AT LEAST GIVE ME A FEW FUCKING MONTHS TO DO ALL THE OTHER SHIT I HAVE TO DO BEFORE CHECKING BACK INSTEAD OF CALLING ME EVERY FUCKING WEEK. 

You know that Tool song "Let 'em swim"????  THAT IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT EVERYONE ON EARTH RIGHT NOW.  FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!

;)   NINJA WILL KICK YOUR ASS!

Aenima is a great album when you are pissed. 

I am really looking forward to work tomorrow. 

[Annoyingly patronizing voice]

Why did you call in sick on Friday?  Are you okay? 

[/Annoyingly patronizing voice]

No, I am not okay.  Now quit fucking asking me.  I'd be a lot better if I didn't have to deal with you selfish assholes every day.

I am so cheery and positive lately.  And not one bit sarcastic and bitter.  Yeah me.

Archived