CrazyBoards.org

The BEST thing about being fat is...

- being able to EAT what we WANT

- Not having to exercise - mwa hah hah hah! 

- "I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can diet!"

- The plump wrinkle thing that Olga talked about

- Having TITS!!  And not having to PAY FOR THEM!  Mwa hah hah! 

- Feeling superior because you know you could sit on and squash Lindsay Lohan like a bug!

- Knowing that IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU LESS OF A PERSON!  Just more to love!

--kickin curves

--having a healthy lap for nephews to nap on

--knowing i'll never be mistaken for a prepubescent boy

--tits.  Frankly, my tatas are fantastic no matter what size I am, but any excuse to love on the tas is good for me.

See, when I lost weight, my boobies got so deflated it really depressed me.  They were prematurely saggy.  Like flat pancakes.  So hey - if I have to deal with some extra blubber all over to get my boobies back for free, so be it! 

How about knowing that people still like you no matter what the weight is?  Or liking you more because you have had to cultivate an amazing personality to defend against the fat jokes and to compete with the waifs of the world??

I'll lose inches, but my cup size still runneth over.  I've been a D+ for the last 10ish years.  Doesn't matter if I'm 230 or 150 or somewhere in between (which is where I am now--in between).  I still have big boobs, a sizeable ass, and a small waist in between.  It could be much worse, really.

All my acne scars disappear (really!)

I have boobs and hips, so I don't have to wear boy clothes

I honestly think I enjoy food more when I'm heavy - it's kind of a "eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die" sort of thing...

Being big enough that most people will move away from you...fuckers.

Not having to be scared when walking the streets alone late at night (for guys).

My personal favourite...fitting in with the men in power Fat Old White Guys (except I am not old).

My husband likes it.

I hesitate to say this, but he thinks I'm more voluptuous, in a slutty, "Anna Nicole before she lost weight" way.  So I buy underwear from Victoria's Secret and low-cut tops and he's the happiest boy in town.

I'll never understand men.

Yeah, sarahnoid, it helps if you still have a waist.  And that's easier to achieve when the bodacious ta-tas get so huge.

olga

Here's a good thing---If you're a woman and you like to give blood to the Red Cross, they have a "double blood" thing where they take twice the blood cells and give you back the plasma.  It's not hard to do, but you have to weigh 175 pounds to do it.

Men only have to weigh 155.

Hmmm?  Is this reverse discrimination???

Anyway, I weigh enough to do it.  sigh

olga

Boobs, curves, looking 10 years younger than I am... If I weren't fat, I would never have attracted my boyfriend, and that would be a tragedy.  He even finds stretch marks sexy!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does he have a clone I could borrow? ;)

I call'em

Skinny-ass blondes

TV and movies

are infested with

skinny-ass blondes

Boooorrring

Cookie-cutter women

poor bony things

good that they do

draw down the competition

for real women.

Spoiled,Stasis

At concerts I can plow my way through the crowd and little people follow in my wake. 

On a similar note, when some little twerp decides to try and start a pit at a Mathew Sweet or similarly inappropriate show and propel himself at people who aren't interested I can put him on the floor with my pinky. 

I'm sure my anxiety in crowds would be much worse if I wasn't 6'3" and 300+ pounds.

Feeling comfortable with the phrase "I'm bigger than you get in mah belly!"

Clutching on to skinny women can be awkward. I know when I was a kid I always kept close to my fat furry teddy bear, the skinny one got to sit in the corner..

That concert thing, for me, is more about personality than anything.  I'm 5'2 on a good hair day and even at my thinnest, I can plow through a crowd like it's nobody's bidness.  Maybe it's cos I'm a presumptuous little bitch.  Heh.  I said "maybe."

I get a kick out of eating dessert in public.  Is that wrong?  Like, I went to dinner with some friends the other night and nothing on the menu appealed to me except this chocolate cake thing.  So they ordered their entrees and I ordered the chocolate cake thing and asked them to bring it out all at once.  So one girl is eating her grilled, tasteless chicken sammich, the other is eating her shrimp something or other, and I'm eating hot chocolate cake with a liquid fudge center, vanilla bean ice cream, and caramel.  I think it's safe to say that I had the best dinner. 

But the looks I got from people!  They cracked me up!  A couple of people were just horrified that I'd order dessert and nothing else.  Several more actually made "Good on ya!" kinds of comments.  One girl was picking at her house salad (no dressing) because she was obviously on a date and a diet and she was looking at me like I was both the antichrist and the virgin mary at the same time.  Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's dessert, honey.

Archived