CrazyBoards.org

i didnt do all that well. i got triggered by something and almost had a s. attempt. my parents came home and i went into a 3 hour rage. i took a 2nd zyprexa just now and im just waiting for it to kick in. i got really violent pushing and hitting my dad, and punching my face. im all swollen now. im half aware of what im doing, but i feel outside of my body for most of it, like i dont have an control. i was screaming and crying.

why do i get these episodes? i dont really know the pharmakinetics of mood stabilizers but if they're called that and they do what their name implies then i think i need some.

i didnt do all that well. i got triggered by something and almost had a s. attempt. my parents came home and i went into a 3 hour rage. i took a 2nd zyprexa just now and im just waiting for it to kick in. i got really violent pushing and hitting my dad, and punching my face. im all swollen now. im half aware of what im doing, but i feel outside of my body for most of it, like i dont have an control. i was screaming and crying.

why do i get these episodes? i dont really know the pharmakinetics of mood stabilizers but if they're called that and they do what their name implies then i think i need some.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Based on this and what you reported in the other thread, it seems like a mixed manic episode. The Zyprexa might be too low of a dose and the Celexa might be throwing things into overdrive. Have you spoken to your psychiatrist recently? Please stay safe.

i have an appointment with pdoc on tuesday. ah yes coping mechanisms... ill have to figure that out. i don't know where this anger is coming from. or energy, for that matter. most days im just laying around with hardly any energy to breathe.

I know how you feel with the hole triggers...I have alot of them. I am kind of a hypocrite when it comes to coping mechanisms...I have them and they are there I just dont use them (stupid I know), I used to use coping mechanisms all the time.

I would recommend sitting in your room turning off all the lights and lighting a few candles (scented) turn on some peaceful music (I use Sarah McGlauglin) I prefer a song w/ lyrics as opposed to yanni or something. once you set the ambience sit on the floor or on your beed (preferably against a wall) close your eyes and relax your whole body...start with the toes then the legs and work your way up, one your whole body is relaxed just breath, concentrate on your breathing and clear your whole mind...do this for as long as you can stand (for me it is 20 mintes) when you are finished you feel really good I hate to use the term but renewd you feel good and it helps with the anger and stress. It is one mechanisn that helps before you even get angry...I recommend setting aside time every day and tell everyone to keep quiet and leave you alone during this time.

I hope you like this idea and it works

Archived