CrazyBoards.org

Casey Anthony case update

OMG! Thanks for posting that. I've been following the case on websleuths, but I haven't been there today.

My guess is that this monster is a sociopath. Lied about having a job, lied to everyone about everything, her parents pussyfoot around her all her life. She stole from her great grandparents, her parents, her friends, then told elaborate lies. Her parents never held her accountable for anything, they would cover for her. She said she had a nanny but no one ever saw her. She lied about having a job. Even to the police- she actually took them to universal studios saying she worked there, then she had to admit she was lying when she couldn't find her boss or office!

Her daughter was missing 31 days before she told anyone, and only then did her family find out because her car was towed and they had to pick it up. Her mom called 911 saying she hadn't seen her grand daughter in a month and that they recovered the car and it smelled like "somebody died in there." Her dad was a former detective and told the police that someone died in that car and that he knew what decomposition smells like.

Then they turn around and say the smell was a rotting pizza! They are covering for this monster yet again, claiming their granddaughter was kidnapped and Casey can't tell them where she is because the family is in danger. Also, Casey was partying that 31 days instead of calling police! She said she was doing her own investigation- ya o.k. There are pictures and text messages proving she wasn't concerned at all. They decided not to seek the death penalty about a few weeks ago, I wonder if they can change that now if this is her daughter's remains?

It makes me sick to my stomach. This whole case is stranger than fiction. When they questioned her back in July at the police station they took a suspect photo and she WAS SMILING ALL BIG like she didn't have a care in the world! She is pure evil. ;)

I am so glad this bitch is gonna get nailed. She is indeed a sociopath. I feel bad for her parents (the grandparents of Caylee) though. On the other hand, I have to wonder what kind of parents they were to turn out a sociopath.

I cannot wait for Nancy Grace tonight! Do you watch that show? I watch it every night!

Yes, I sometimes watch Nancy Grace. Websleuths is usually faster on the breaking news though. I do feel bad for her parents, but they first admitted they smelled decomp in her car, then denied it, even though it is on tape! Then they washed the jeans found in her car, and they gave the FBI the wrong hairbrush! No one saw this nanny EVER and the parents are in denial- she never even had as job- how could she afford this nanny? Law enforcement thinks she drugged the poor baby and kept her in the trunk and told people that she was with the nanny.

I could go on and on. The parents are going on Larry King tomorrow night. I wonder what the story will be? That the FBI framed Casey? The nanny killed her and framed Casey? If they still cover for her, I've lost all respect for them. The remains were found less than a half mile from her house- boy was she lazy! There is evidence her car ran out of gas near there and she called her boyfriend. Speculation is she might have thrown it there so the boyfriend wouldn't see her daughter in the trunk, meaning to go back but was too lazy, or it was under water after a while. Oh, the people at websleuths are more addicted than I am. I am interested in true crime. Hubby sleeps with one eye open when I start watching Forensic Files and Snapped. ;)

Hopefully the parents will come to terms with what their daughter most likely did. At least the baby can be properly put to rest rather than staying tossed away like garbage.

I think the grandparents are going to continue the lie, even now. They're gonna do all they can to keep their daughter from serving life in prison. I think that sucks, but they've shown their true (lying) colors already.

I don't get Larry King. Could you let me know what they say?

I'm kinda confused about how they could be on Larry King tomorrow, since they're back FL right now. Maybe by Skype or something.

That poor baby. Nancy Grace keeps showing the clip of Caylee singing "you are my sunshine." She is just so darling. The grandmother should have let Casey put the kid up for adoption, like she wanted to do.

What a tragic mess.

I heard a conversation she had with her parents during her first incarceration and the parents were pleading with her to tell the authorities where the little girl is. They told her to stop the lies. The grandparents were the first to call the police saying the girl had not been seen. I believe the grandparents are not involved. They know the little girl is gone and changed their tune so the public will think better of them as they claim to hold hope that she is out there somewhere. People want a child to be missing.

I just hope that justice is truly served, and justice, imo, is Casey Anthony living out the rest of her life behind bars. No more dancing and drinking for her! No more partying. The jig is up! I also hope she is allowed in with the rest of the prison population.

Archived