CrazyBoards.org

hello from orange county, california!

DANG... THATS A COLORFUL POST!

well, i guess some info about me....

-i cried when i turned 18, i dont want to look older, i dont care about being older, i just dont want to look it.

-adderall 30mg 2x, klonopin 2mg 2x, lexapro 10mg 1x, neurontin 600mg 3x, and lastly ambien 20mg 1x.

-of course theres a few little mix-ins here and there but its all good ;]

-born & raised here.

-typical oc kid, overworked parents, achieved perfection in school (thank you stimulants!), bored, and go shopping too much.

-don't get me wrong, i have morals... and theyre good. but life is short & i wanna have fun.

-ive got issues, or things as i call them; anorexic, addict, ocd, and a few other things that come with growing up in souther orange county.

-thank god for the beach, im obsessed with it.

-i love to do anything... as long as the sun is out and shining!

ya i guess thats my superficial get to know me post!

xoxo

I'm from the opposite coast, but welcome!

wow, thats quick!

thanks.... you must be freezing there!

here its like 56 today and thats so unnaural for california normally this time of year is like 76!

im dieing, i hate the cold, i have terrible circulation too so cold-ness doesnt help!

im from CA, northern though, right near SF. Welcome!

omgosh you were on trazadone? how many mg's? that was the very first thing i was giving for sleep and i took it (100mg) around 8pm and sat and watched tv with my mom and at 8:30 i felt so heavvvvvvvvy, like a rock was on me or something, so i walked upstaires to go to bed and at the top of the staires i totally blacked out and fell back down, it was bad, i had to go to the er.

damn i hate that drug!

I'm from the opposite coast, but welcome!

wow, thats quick!

thanks.... you must be freezing there!

here its like 56 today and thats so unnaural for california normally this time of year is like 76!

im dieing, i hate the cold, i have terrible circulation too so cold-ness doesnt help!

Yeah, tomorrow's high is 22 F, and we may be getting up to a foot of snow tomorrow. But that's better than the ice storm we had a week ago. Ice is heavier than snow, so it causes more damage...

But during the winter, we can go for a couple of weeks without any precipitation, and the high temperatures are often above freezing. It can be pleasant. And it could be a lot worse.

Archived