CrazyBoards.org

i'm all over the place

i would go online on one site, then go to the next. i would start reading a book and stop mid-page. i feel like i want to do something but dont know what... very restless, like i want to run... what am i feeling? i can't seem to concentrate on doing just one thing. i have 5 windows open on my computer, i have 2 books that ive started reading... im so confused and a little scared.

Whether you call it (hypo)manic or mixed or whatever, I know the feeling all too well, and it's so not pretty. I'm sorry you're suffering this. How's your mood? Up, down, neutral? I hope you get better soon. If you feel like going out for a run, go out for a run! It might help.

Carmex that reading thing has happened to me lately, too. I really hate that because I look forward to my books in the evening and when I can't read, I'm lost.

It will pass but its a pain I know.

Gracie

i would go online on one site, then go to the next. i would start reading a book and stop mid-page. i feel like i want to do something but dont know what... very restless, like i want to run... what am i feeling? i can't seem to concentrate on doing just one thing. i have 5 windows open on my computer, i have 2 books that ive started reading... im so confused and a little scared.

I'm feeling it too, and I'm not even bipolar. Maybe everyone flares up a little during this time of year. Is Christmas/winter holidays an especially crummy time for you for any reason?

I'm feeling it too, and I'm not even bipolar. Maybe everyone flares up a little during this time of year. Is Christmas/winter holidays an especially crummy time for you for any reason?

ya the holidays are bringing me down. my mood is pretty neutral. i just hate it that i can't focus on doing one thing... i want to read my books and be able to accomplish something with my day, but can't bring myself to do it! very frustrating!

Take it easy on yourself. It sucks not being able to do what you usually enjoy. I used to read a book a week but for several months I have not been able to concentrate on even one paragraph before zoning out. Remember that reading should be something you enjoy and not a chore. You might just have to accept your limitations and recognise that you haven't lost the ability to enjoy reading forever, just at this moment in time.

Archived